Hukunda Family

Hukunda Family
Some pics of my family ....

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Bujji singing ....

I have been lying low for sometime now .... office work is killing me .. :-( .. coz' sandhya and the kids are not at home, I seldom reach home early now a days. I make sure that I reach only after 8.30 pm in the night - just in time to have dinner, do some work and doze off !

While I was looking thro' my laptop for some photos and old songs that I had recorded of the kids, I found this really nice snippet rendered by bujji. This is a song on Krishna and is sung beautifully by bujji ... very cute ... listen to it !

Bujji's song:

<01>



<02>



<03>


3 comments:

Mona Sogal said...

cheer up! Bugs.. you sound homesick. GEt here fast!

lotsa love
mona

Hukunda said...

is it sooo very evident ! :)
Am reaching bengalooru on 26th July !

Avi's Blog said...

Wow man.. she sings superb..radhe govinda....put her in singing school dear... i know you have a family background of singing... so she must be genetically good.. best of luck...would see her sometime singing in some concert... god bless.. Avnish